International Journal of Asian Education (IJAE) is a high-quality open-access peer-reviewed research journal that is published by Research and Education Development (READ) Institute.
International Journal of Asian Education is providing a platform that welcomes and acknowledges high quality empirical original research papers about education written by researchers, academicians, professionals, and practitioners from all over the world.
- Country of Publication: Indonesia
- Publisher: Research and Education Development (READ) Institute
- Format: Online
- e-ISSN: 2722-8592
- DOI: 10.46966/ijae
- Frequency: Quarterly
- Publication Dates: March, June, September & December
- Scope: This journal receives articles about research and current issues related to all education scope.
- Article Processing Charges: Yes
- Types of Journal: Academic/Scholarly Journals
- Open Access: Yes
- Policy: Peer-reviewed
- Review Time: 4 Weeks Approximately
- Copyright: to the Author(s)
- Contact & Submission e-mail: email@example.com
- Journal Template: Access Here
INDEX & ABSTRACT BY:
Vol. 1 No. 1 (2020): IJAE Vol. 01 No. 1, June 2020
International Journal of Asian Education (IJAE) is a peer-reviewed open access journal published quarterly (Issue 1: March, Issue 2: June, Issue 3: September and Issue 4: December) by Research and Education Development (READ) Institute. Before submission, please make sure that your paper is prepared using the journal template
International Journal of Asian Education invites scholars and researchers to submit their papers and research results in the field of Education.
International Journal of Asian Education (https://orcid.org/0000-0002-0369-885X) has been index and abstract by:
International Journal of Asian Education (IJAE) is a member of Relawan Jurnal Indonesia and member of SIBOLATA, an integrated journal website. As the current official journal information system, SIBOLATA under cooperated by South Sulawesi Education Development (SSED) and Research & Development (READ) Institute, who have worked together under a memorandum of understanding to develop with, Tarbiyah Faculty & Teacher Training State Islamic Institute of Palopo (FTIK IAIN Palopo), Indonesia. As a critical vehicle of knowledge exchange, the website strives to make our authors and their research visible, to increase all forms of collaborations and academic success.