Main Article Content
Mobile application technology has been widely used in various fields, including education, because it is software in mobile phones owned by anyone. Besides, it easy to use anywhere and anytime. Therefore, by applying the app's merits, the Fast and Correct Tutorial App (F-C Tutorial App) is developed using this technology as a platform. The F-C Tutorial App is a weekly tutorial whereby every weekend of the lecture weeks, students can download a few questions via the app, and then the answers that had been calculated need to be filled up in the app. A survey was conducted on the target group, and the survey questions were divided into three sections: the respondent background, the agreement of F-C Tutorial App can enhance student intrapersonal skills, and the F-C Tutorial agreement App is a user-friendly tool. The group of lecturers who develop this app believes that ongoing training that can easily access and accompanied by competition for rewards is an active learning approach that can motivate students to develop their cognitive and affective skills. Besides, the rules that need to be followed to ensure the F-C Tutorial App can be easier to use and positively impact.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Ahmad Zaki Bin Amiruddin, Dr. Ahmed Thalal Bin Hassan, Ahmad Bin Abdul Rahman, Nor Binti Abdul Rahman, & Mohd Shahriman Bin Abu Bakar. (2014). Penggunaan Aplikasi Atas Talian Dalam Proses Pengajaran Dan Pembelajaran Bahasa Ketiga : Prosiding Seminar Antarabangsa Kelestarian Insan 2014, 2014(April), 1–16. Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/306378709_PENGGUNAAN_APLIKASI_ATAS_TALIAN_DALAM_PROSES_PENGAJARAN_DAN_PEMBELAJARAN_BAHASA_KETIGA_PENGENALAN_KEPADA_QUIZLETCOM
- Analisa Hamdan, Rosseni Din, & Siti Zuraida Abdul Manaf. (2013). Penerimaan m-Pembelajaran dalam Sintem Pendidikan di Malaysia melalui The Unified Theory of Acceptance and Use of Technology (UTAUT): Satu Analisis Literatur. 1st International Conference on Mobil Learning, Applications, and Services (Mobilcase2012), 1(2), 93–97. Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/272742368_Penerimaan_m-Pembelajaran_dalam_Sistem_Pendidikan_di_Malaysia_melalui_The_Unified_Theory_of_Acceptance_and_Use_of_Technology_UTAUT_Satu_Analisis_Literatur
- Azizi Yahaya, & Pang, C. S. (2010). Kemahiran Guru Dan Amalan Pelajar Mempraktikkan Kemahiran Menggunakan Alatan Tangan Yang Dipelajari Di Sekolah Dalam Kehidupan Seharian. Universiti Teknologi Malaysia Institutional Repository. Retrieved from http://eprints.utm.my/id/eprint/10361/
- Buchanan, R. (1992). Wicked Problems in Design Thinking. Design Issues, 8(2), 5. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.2307/1511637
- Lawson, (2005). Designing Learning Tools Methodological Insights Teemu Leinonen. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/80710613.pdf
- Khan, S. A. (2017). Reward and Compensation Strategy : Issues and Challenges. Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/312167547_REWARD_AND_COMPENSATION_STRATEGY_ISSUES_AND_CHALLENGES
- Kopp, B., Hasenbein, M., & Mandl, H. (2014). Case-based learning in virtual groups - collaborative problem solving activities and learning outcomes in a virtual professional training course. Interactive Learning Environments, 22(3), 351–372. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.1080/10494820.2012.680964
- Mishra, P., & Koehler, M. J. (2003). Not "what" but "how": Becoming design-wise about educational technology. What Teachers Should Know about Technology: Perspectives and Practices, 99–122. Retrieved from http://mkoehler.educ.msu.edu/OtherPages/Koehler_Pubs/MISHRA_KOEHLER.pdf
- Mishra, S. (2007). Book Review – Mobile Learning: A handbook for educators and trainers. International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning, 8(2), 6–8. Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/26468180_Book_Review_Mobile_Learning_A_handbook_for_educators_and_trainers_by_A_Kukulska-Hulme_and_J_Traxler
- Nur Sofurah, M. F., Mohamed, M., & Rosfaszlizah, Z. (2006). Gaya Pembelajaran Pelajar Cemerlang – Satu Kajian Dalam Membantu Meningkatkan Kualiti Pembelajaran. Retrieved from http://eprints.uthm.edu.my/id/eprint/2743/